Report a problem or incident
Always call 000 in case of an emergency situation on the rail trail.
Please help us keep the rail trail safe and enjoyable for everyone by reporting any incidents or problems using one of the forms below.
You can also contact us, check out trail safety and rules or read our frequently asked questions.
Report a problem
For all maintenance or service requests for the rail trail, stations or assets, including but not limited to:
- rail trail surface damage or concerns
- bridge or tunnel maintenance
- rubbish/illegal dumping
- overgrown vegetation or debris
- vandalism or graffiti
- noise or air quality concerns.
Report an incident
For all rail trail incidents involving users, within 12 hours of occurring or as soon as possible, including but not limited to:
- slip, trip, fall incident
- user collision or accident
- inappropriate conduct / unsafe behaviour and unauthorised use
- first aid or emergency services required
- lost person, property or theft.